Post's Addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and platted by C. S. Woodard.
About this Item
- Post's Addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and platted by C. S. Woodard.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Woodard, C. S. (Charles Sherman)
- [Ypsilanti, Mich.? : s.n., 1875].
- 1 map : 44 x 49 cm.
- Shows Post's Addition subdivison to the City of Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Official notarized record of the addition.
- Surveyed and platted January, 1875 by C. S. Woodard.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Ypsilanti Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116799
- Map Data
- Scale [1:792]. One chain to the inch. (W83°37'/N42°14').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2880 W0833700 W0833700 N0421400 N0421400
- Local note
- Accession number 7890.
- Preservation treatment no. 2009.045
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 9848 x 7304
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Post's Addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and platted by C. S. Woodard.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-006492042/39015091897192. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 03, 2022.