- Title marc245
- Post's Addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and platted by C. S. Woodard.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Woodard, C. S. (Charles Sherman)
- Published marc260
- [Ypsilanti, Mich.? : s.n.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : 44 x 49 cm.
- Note marc500
- Shows Post's Addition subdivison to the City of Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Official notarized record of the addition.
- Surveyed and platted January, 1875 by C. S. Woodard.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Real property Michigan Ypsilanti Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:792]. One chain to the inch. (W83°37'/N42°14').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 2880 W0833700 W0833700 N0421400 N0421400
- Local note marc590
- Accession number 7890.
- Preservation treatment no. 2009.045
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio