Hunter's addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and plated by Samuel Pettibone.
About this Item
- Hunter's addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and plated by Samuel Pettibone.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Pettibone, S.
- [Ypsilanti, Mich.? : s.n., 1844].
- 1 map : manuscript ; 81 x 62 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows Hunter's Addition subdivison to the City of Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Ypsilanti Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ypsilanti (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116799
- Map Data
- Scale [1:2,880]. 240 ft. to 1 in. (W 83°37'/N 42°14').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2880 W0833700 W0833700 N0421400 N0421400
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 13336 x 10792
- File Size
- 10 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Hunter's addition to Ypsilanti / Surveyed and plated by Samuel Pettibone.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-006492020/39015091897084. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 28, 2022.