Burgundiæ comitatus, Franche Comté.
About this Item
- Burgundiæ comitatus, Franche Comté.
- Varying Form of Title
- Bvrgvndiae comitatvs
- Item Description
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner, Composite Atlas of France.
- Amsterdam : [s.n., 163-]
- 1 map ; 37 x 48 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- North oriented to the right of the map.
- From the Composite Atlas of France, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Burgundy (France) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79091183 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79091183
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:610,000] (E 4°43'00"-- E 7°18'00"/N 48°09'00"-- N 46°10'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 610000 E0044300 E0071800 N0480900 N0461000
- Local note
- Accession no. 7357.
- Manuscript no. 18 out of 35 sheets numbered to "35."
- From the "Red Chalk (RC)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes ink drawings of profiles and signatures on the verso.
- Pencil manuscript number added by Clark Library, 2013.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8640 x 6504
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Burgundiæ comitatus, Franche Comté.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-005548840/39015091193816_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2022.