- Title marc245
- Map of the Oregon Territory / by the U.S. Ex. Ex., Charles Wilkes, Esqr., Commander, 1841.
- Copy 1
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Wilkes, Charles, 1798-1877.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Young, J. H. (James Hamilton)
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- Sherman & Smith.
- Published marc260
- [S.l. : s.n.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; 58 x 87 cm., folded to 9 x 14 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Inset: Columbia River, reduced from a survey / made by the U.S. Ex. Ex., 1841. -- Scale ca. 1:700,000.
- J.H Young & Sherman & Smith, .
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- West (U.S.) Maps.
- Northwest, Pacific Maps.
- Columbia River Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:3,000,000] (W 134°--W 102°/N 55°--N 39°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 3000000 W1340000 W1020000 N0550000 N0390000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio