Map of the village of Ann Arbor / by J. F. Stratton.
About this Item
- Map of the village of Ann Arbor / by J. F. Stratton.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Stratton, J. F. (Jonathan F.)
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- N. Currier (Firm) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80126272 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80126272
- N[ew] Y[ork] : N. Currier's lith, 1836.
- 1 map ; 56 x 44 cm.
- Cadastral map.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Ann Arbor Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114193
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:3,200] (W 83°45'08"--W 83°44'11"/N 42°17'13"--N 42°16'17").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3200 W0834508 W0834411 N0421713 N0421617
- Local note
- From the papers of Charles Thayer.
- Accession no. 36173.
- Conservation job no. 2011.023.
- "From the papers of Charles Thayer."
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7784 x 10016
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of the village of Ann Arbor / by J. F. Stratton.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-004989505/39015095398890. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: May 26, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: May 26, 2022.