Plan von Dresden.
About this Item
- Plan von Dresden.
- Dresden : C.C. Meinhold & Sohne, [189-?]
- 1 map : col. ; 48 x 46 cm.
- Shows major buildings, gardens and railway lines.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Dresden (Germany) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79085026 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79085026
- Map Data
- Scale 1:12,500 (E 13°41'55"--E 13°47'02"/N 51°04'53"--N 51°01'38").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 12500 E0134155 E0134702 N0510453 N0510138
- Local note
- Accession no. 18953.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8336 x 8400
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Plan von Dresden.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-004972740/39015091185978. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 01, 2022.