- Title marc245
- Davies's new map of the British Metropolis : the boundaries of the boroughs, county court districts, railways and modern improvements / drawn and engraved ... by B.R. Davies.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Davies, Benjamin Rees.
- Published marc260
- London : E. Stanford & J. Thomas, Davies & Co.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; 64 x 88 cm., folded to 34 x 50 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows railways and those under construction.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- London (England) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:21,750] (W 0°15'02"--E 0°01'38"/N 51°34'41"--N 51°27'19").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 21750 W0001502 E0000138 N0513441 N0512719
- Local note marc590
- Purchased in honor of Robert Welchli.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio