Plan of Detroit.
About this Item
- Plan of Detroit.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Woodward, Augustus B. (Augustus Brevoort), 1774-1827. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n86840613 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n86840613
- [Detroit : s.n., 1807]
- 1 map ; 26 x 21 cm.
- Oriented with toward the upper right.
- Map is very similar to "Plan of Detroit" from "Vol. VI, P.L., No. 900", reproduced by Historic Urban Plans. MiU copy has different compass arrow, type used for title and street names, scale bar and lists no publisher.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Detroit (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114830
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:6,000] 500 feet to an inch (W 83°03'--W 83°03'/N 42°20'--N 42°20').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 6000 W0830319 W0830220 N0422020 N0421932
- Local note
- Purchased in honor of Anne Beaubien.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 4224 x 4912
- File Size
- 1 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Plan of Detroit.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-004930447/39015060935817. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 26, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 26, 2022.