Topographical plan of the river Meganatawan by A. Murray Esqr.
About this Item
- Topographical plan of the river Meganatawan by A. Murray Esqr.
- Item Description
- Sheet 1
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey of Canada. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79058470 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79058470
- Ottawa : Geological Survey of Canada, 1853.
- 1 map on var. sheets ; sheets 63 x 95 cm. or smaller.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- G. Matthews, Lith., Montreal.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Meganatawan River Watershed (Ont.) Maps.
- Ontario Maps, Topographic. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79034979 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79034979
- Map Data
- Scale 1:63,360. 80 chains to an inch. (W 80°38'00"--W 79°17'00"/N 45°46'00"--N 45°30'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 63360 W0803800 W0791700 N0454600 N0453000
- Local note
- MiU has sheets 1 and 2 only.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 15136 x 10008
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Topographical plan of the river Meganatawan by A. Murray Esqr.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-004914768/39015091888316. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 26, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 26, 2022.