- Title marc245
- A new and correct map of the world : laid down according to the newest discoveries and from the most exact observations / by Herman Moll, geographer. To his Royal Highness, George, Prince of Denmark, Lord High Admiral, Great Britain and Ireland.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Moll, Herman, -1732.
- Published marc260
- London : T. Bowles,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : hand col. ; 48 x 95 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Includes images of the planets, sun and moon.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- World maps Early works to 1800.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:28,000,000] (W 180°00'00"--E 180°00'00"/N 90°00'00"--S 90°00'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a W1795200 E1793200 N0850000 S0794100
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 7064.
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio