The world on Mercator's projection.
About this Item
- The world on Mercator's projection.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50008687 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50008687
- Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 
- 1 map. 18 x 22 in.
- In Tanner's A new American atlas, containing maps of the several states of the North American union. Philadelphia, 1823.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- World maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85148208
- Map Data
- No scale. (W 179°52'00"--E 179°32'00"/N 85°57'00"--S 83°34'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W1795200 E1793200 N0855700 S0833400
- Local note
- Gift of Regent Hubbard, 1923.
- Accession no. 7143.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10144 x 7992
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The world on Mercator's projection.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-004270384/39015091197049. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 21, 2023.