New York Sheet, New York -New Jersey.
About this Item
- New York Sheet, New York -New Jersey.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey (U.S.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80092173
- [Washington] : The Survey, 1892.
- 1 map : col. ; 90 x 68 cm.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Surveyed 1888-89.
- "Henry Gannett, Chief Geographer. Marcus Baker, Geographer in Charge."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- New York (N.Y.) Maps, Topographic. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79007751 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79007751
- New York (N.Y.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116317
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:62,500] (W 74°15'47"--W 73°44'47"/N 41°00'05"--N 40°29'38").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 62500 W0741547 W0734447 N0410005 N0402938
- Local note
- Accession no. 1531.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 12504 x 18000
- File Size
- 26 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"New York Sheet, New York -New Jersey.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-004258498/39015091186638. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 07, 2022.