America Borealis 1699.
About this Item
- America Borealis 1699.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Scherer, Heinrich, 1628-1704. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2008167343 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2008167343
- [Munich : Scherer, [17--?]
- 1 map ; 22 x 34 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Shows California as an island.
- Issued as part of an atlas ca. 1700-1720.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- North America Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116389
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:35,000,000] (W 146°07'00"--W 31°59'00"/N 72°19'00"--S 10°53'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 35000000 W1460700 W0315900 N0721900 S0105300
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7432 x 4648
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"America Borealis 1699.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003884966/39015091185770. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: July 3, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: July 3, 2022.