Map of Michigan and Wisconsin / by A. von Steinwehr, A.M.
About this Item
- Map of Michigan and Wisconsin / by A. von Steinwehr, A.M.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Steinwehr, A. von (Adolph), 1822-1877. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nr93052217 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nr93052217
- [Cincinnati, New York] : Van Antwerp, Bragg & Co., 1877.
- 1 map : col. ; 29 x 47 cm
- Relief shown by hachures, depths shown by bathymetric tints and soundings.
- Inset of Isle Royale in upper right corner.
- Greenwich prime meridian used along upper border, Washington prime meridian used along lower border.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Wisconsin Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117454
- Map Data
- Scale 1:2,343,000. 37 miles to the inch (W 94°40'--W 81°00'/N 47°20'--N 41°30').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2343000 W0944000 W0810000 N0472000 N0413000
- Local note
- Accession no. 14764.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8520 x 5792
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of Michigan and Wisconsin / by A. von Steinwehr, A.M.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003834322/39015091916216. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 30, 2023.