Map of western Washington, showing classification of lands / by John W. Rankine and Geo. H. Plummer, 1898.
About this Item
- Map of western Washington, showing classification of lands / by John W. Rankine and Geo. H. Plummer, 1898.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Rankine, John W. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nb2018019328 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nb2018019328
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Plummer, Geo. H. (George H.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2017000149 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2017000149
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey (U.S.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80092173
- Geological Survey (U.S.). Annual report.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Geological Survey, 
- 1 map : col. ; 107 x 70 cm
- Shows cut areas, timbered and timberless areas, burned areas, and Northern Pacific land grant boundaries.
- Plate III from the "Nineteenth annual report" of the U.S. Geological Survey, Part 5, Forest reserves (1898).
- Public land grid.
- "Julius Bien & Co. Lith. N.Y."
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Forests and forestry Washington (State) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85050707
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Washington (State) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79027224 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79027224
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:380,000] (W 124°30'--W 121°30'/N 49°00'--N 45°30').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 380000 W1243000 W1213000 N0490000 N0453000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 18936 x 12224
- File Size
- 23 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of western Washington, showing classification of lands / by John W. Rankine and Geo. H. Plummer, 1898.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003594111/39015095422211. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2023.