States of America, drawn from the best authorities / by J. Russell.
About this Item
- States of America, drawn from the best authorities / by J. Russell.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Russell, John, active 1733-1795. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n88080154 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n88080154
- London : G.G. & J. Robinson and J. Mawman, 1801.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 39 x 44 cm
- "J. C. Russell sculpsit."
- Relief shown pictorially.
- "Engraved for Guthries new System of Geography."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- United States Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85140377
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:6,000,000] (W 96°--W 66°/N 50°--N 29°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 6000000 W0960000 W0660000 N0500000 N0290000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8024 x 7048
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"States of America, drawn from the best authorities / by J. Russell.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003579509/39015091195035. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.