A new & correct map of Michigan from the latest surveys.
About this Item
- A new & correct map of Michigan from the latest surveys.
- Varying Form of Title
- New and correct map of Michigan
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Steele, Oliver G. (Oliver Gray), 1805-1879 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nr92008612 http://viaf.org/viaf/19540441 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nr92008612
- Buffalo : O. G. Steele, [1834?]
- 1 map : hand col. ; 36 x 32 cm, folded in cover 12 x 8 cm
- Prime meridians: [Greenwich] and Washington.
- Inside cover lists population figures for some counties.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Michigan Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80046126 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80046126
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,400,000] (W87°30'--W82°20'/N46°00'--N41°30').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1400000 W0873000 W0822000 N0460000 N0413000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5760 x 7352
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A new & correct map of Michigan from the latest surveys.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003576322/39015095421577. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2023.