- Title marc245
- Ohio boundary, no. 111. South bend of Lake Erie : Map exhibiting the position occupied in the determination of the most southwardly point of the boundary line between the United States & Canada / Surveyed under the direction of Capt. A. Talcott ... by Lieuts. Wash. Hood, Robt. E. Lee. Drawn by Lieut W. Hood.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Hood, Washington.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Lee, Robert E. (Robert Edward), 1807-1870.
- Talcott, Andrew.
- Published marc260
- [Washington, D.C.],
- Description marc300
- map ; 47 x 116 cm
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes inset "Point Pelé, upper Canada. Map exhibiting the second position occupied in the determination of the most southwardly point of the boundary line between the United States & Canada," 1:12,000.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Ohio Boundaries Ontario Maps.
- Ontario Boundaries Ohio Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:12,000; 1,000 ft. to 1 in (W 82°33'00"--W 82°23'00"/N 41°25'00"--N 41°21'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 12000 W0823300 W0822300 N0412500 N0412100
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 13852c.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio