Plat of a survey of land "for military purposes" around Fort Brady Sault St. Marie, Mich. / made by G. C. Westcott under the direction of H. Brady, November 1846.
About this Item
- Plat of a survey of land "for military purposes" around Fort Brady Sault St. Marie, Mich. / made by G. C. Westcott under the direction of H. Brady, November 1846.
- Item Description
- Copy 1
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Westcott, G. C. (George C.)
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Brady, Hugh, d. 1851.
- [Washington, D.C. : s.n., 1847]
- 1 map ; 21 x 21 cm
- Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- From: Report of the Secretary of the Treasury communicating a report from the acting commissioner of the General Land Office...Feb. 1, 1847. Washington, 1847 (S. Doc 221, 29th Congress, 2nd Session)
- Includes text.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Fort Brady (Mich.) Maps.
- Sault Sainte Marie (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81003784 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n81003784
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:2,500] (W 84°21'/N 46°30').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2500 W0842100 W0842100 N0463000 N0463000
- Local note
- Copy 2 Accession no. 4063.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 5648 x 4976
- File Size
- 2 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Plat of a survey of land "for military purposes" around Fort Brady Sault St. Marie, Mich. / made by G. C. Westcott under the direction of H. Brady, November 1846.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003538357/39015091897291. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 23, 2023.