City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw Coty. Michigan / surveyed & published by D. A. Pettibone.
About this Item
- City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw Coty. Michigan / surveyed & published by D. A. Pettibone.
- Varying Form of Title
- City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County, Michigan
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Pettibone, Darwin A., 1827-1894.
- Ann Arbor : D. A. Pettibone, 1854.
- 1 map ; 78 x 106 cm.
- Cadastral map showing buildings.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes 2 ill.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Michigan Ann Arbor Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114193
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:3,200] (W 83°45'58"--W 83°43'36"/N 42°17'47"--N 42°16'07")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3200 W0834558 W0834336 N0421747 N0421607
- Local note
- Copy 2: Preservation treatment no.2009.048
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 20464 x 13968
- File Size
- 23 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"City of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw Coty. Michigan / surveyed & published by D. A. Pettibone.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003531576/39015095416817_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: May 26, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: May 26, 2022.