- Title marc245
- Railroad map of Michigan prepared for the Commissioner of Railroads by Henry S. Stebbins.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Stebbins, Henry S.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name marc710
- Michigan Railroad Commission.
- Published marc260
- Chicago : H. S. Stebbins,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : hand col. ; 96 x 73 cm.
- Note marc500
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Appears in Michigan Railroad Commission. Tenth annual report. 1882.
- Inset: [Western Upper Peninsula]
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Railroads Michigan Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Michigan Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:633,600] (W 90°25'00"--W 82°24'00"/N 47°30'00"--N 41°33'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 633600 W0902500 W0822400 N0473000 N0413300
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio