- Title marc245
- State of Oregon / compiled from the official records of the General Land Office and other sources under supervision of A.F. Dinsmore, Chief of Drafting Division, G.L.O., Department of the Interior ; compiled and drawn by A.F. Dinsmore.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name marc110
- United States. General Land Office.
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Dinsmore, A. F.
- Published marc260
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Office,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 70 x 89 cm
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Oregon Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [1:760,320]. 1 in. to 12 miles. (W 125°--W 117°/N 46°--N 42°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 760320 W1250000 W1170000 N0460000 N0420000
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio