Canada, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
About this Item
- Canada, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Hall, Sidney. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n89123183 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n89123183
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown & Green, 1830.
- 1 map : colored in outline ; 15 1/2 x 19 1/2 in.
- Includes Michigan and the Great Lakes.
- No. XLVIII (48) in Hall, Sidney. A new general atlas. 1830.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Canada Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114558
- Michigan Territory Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2007084403 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2007084403
- Map Data
- Scale [1:9,000,000] (W 93°10'00"-W 58°56'00"/N 55°58'00"-N 36°55'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 9000000 W0931000 W0585600 N0555800 N0365500
- Local note
- Accession no. 14446.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10616 x 8448
- File Size
- 7 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Canada, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003289432/39015095411339. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2023.