A food map of the United States : showing the part played by each of our states in supplying the nation's larder.
About this Item
- A food map of the United States : showing the part played by each of our states in supplying the nation's larder.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Fancher, Louis D.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company, c1932.
- 1 map : col. ; 79 x 107 cm
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Food supply United States Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85050339
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- United States Maps, Pictorial. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n78095330 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n78095330
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:4,500,000]. (W 124°30'--W 67°00'/N 47°30'--N 25°00')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 8400000 W1243000 W0670000 N0473000 N0250000
- Local note
- Accession no. 12941.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 19152 x 13824
- File Size
- 19 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"A food map of the United States : showing the part played by each of our states in supplying the nation's larder.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003289100/39015091916158. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 05, 2023.