- Title marc245
- Agricultural and geological map of the state of New York by legislative authority.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Clark, S.C. http://viaf.org/viaf/295104067
- Published marc260
- New York : S.C. Clark,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : color ; 93 x 108 cm
- Note marc500
- Includes four cross sections.
- Also shows townships, towns roads rivers, and the Erie Canal.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Geology New York (State) Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- New York (State) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:771,028 (W 79°52ʼ--W 71°24ʼ/N 45°30ʼ--N 40°23ʼ)
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 771028 W0795200 W0712400 N0453000 N0402300
- Local note marc590
- Gift of Dr. Marie Rominger, 1936. Accession no. 14055.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio