Map of Western Virginia / compiled by W.L. Nicholson
About this Item
- Map of Western Virginia / compiled by W.L. Nicholson
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Bache, A.D. Supt.
- Place of publication not identified : Coast Survey Office, 1862.
- 1 map : color ; 55 x 48 cm.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Compiled by W.L. Nicholson, Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs.
- "Compiled from the best authorities and printed at the Coast Survey Office."
- Shows railroads, rivers, mountains, and roads.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Railroads Virginia Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2010109470
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Virginia Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79022909 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79022909
- Map Data
- Scale ca. 1:905,142 (W 84°30'00"--W 78°54'00"/N 40°42'00"--N 36°26'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 905142 W0843000 W0785400 N0404200 N0362600
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 9496 x 9528
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of Western Virginia / compiled by W.L. Nicholson". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003287914/39015091910391. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 26, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 26, 2022.