- Title marc245
- A literary map of the United States : books that sharpen perception of the American scene.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Grushkin, Philip.
- Published marc260
- [Place of publication not given] : Curtis Publishing,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col.; 35 x 54 cm
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term marc650
- Literary landmarks United States Maps.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- United States Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale indeterminable. (W 125°02'00"--W 66°19'00"/N 49°03'00"--N 24°37'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a W1250200 W0661900 N0490300 N0243700
- Local note marc590
- Gift of Helen Mather Johnson, July, 1971.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio