Plan of Indian Reserve Garden River.
About this Item
- Plan of Indian Reserve Garden River.
- Ottawa : Dept. of Indian Affairs, .
- 1 map : col. ; 60 x 90 cm.
- Department of Indian Affairs stamp on map with manuscript date of "3rd May 1807". This is an official hand drawn copy whose information, technology and style all point to the date being closer to 1907.
- Shows the "Approximate routesof the Canadian Pacific and Ontario and Sault Ste. Marie Railways." Delineates the ceded and unceded portions of the Reserve.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Garden River First Nation Ontario Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2015132296 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2015132296
- Indian Reservations Ontario Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale 1:31,680. 40 chains to an inch. (W 84°14'20"--W 83°54'56"/N 46°38'59"--N 46°28'20")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 31680 W0841420 W0835456 N0463859 N0462820
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 16264 x 11024
- File Size
- 9 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Plan of Indian Reserve Garden River.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003287638/39015091883507. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed October 03, 2023.