Geological map of Keweenaw Point, Lake Superior.
About this Item
- Geological map of Keweenaw Point, Lake Superior.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Jackson, Charles T. (Charles Thomas), 1805-1880. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83826973 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83826973
- [S.l. : s.n.], 1847.
- 1 map : col. ; 34 x 56 cm.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Geology Michigan Keweenaw Peninsula Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85054037
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Keweenaw Peninsula Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:150,000]. (W 88°39'00"--W 87°41'00"/N 47°29'00"--N 47°05'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 150000 W0883900 W0874100 N0472900 N0470500
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10648 x 6584
- File Size
- 9 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Geological map of Keweenaw Point, Lake Superior.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003287269/39015091881212. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 21, 2023.