Linguistic stocks of American Indians north of Mexico / by J.W. Powell.
About this Item
- Linguistic stocks of American Indians north of Mexico / by J.W. Powell.
- Varying Form of Title
- Annual report of the Bureau of American Ethnology to the secretary of the Smithsonian Institution
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Powell, John Wesley, 1834-1902. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50019556 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50019556
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Smithsonian Institution. Bureau of American Ethnology. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79066275 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79066275
- N[ew] Y[ork] : Sackett & Wilhelms litho. co., [1886?]
- 1 map : col. ; 51 x 43 cm
- Includes inset of the Aleutian Islands.
- Bureau of ethnology. Seventh annual report, plate I.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Indians of North America Languages Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85065184
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- North America Languages Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85092455
- Map Data
- Scale ca. [1:16,000,000]. (W 172°23'00"--W 15°28'00"/N 85°24'00"--N 14°15'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 16000000 W1722300 W0152800 N0852400 N0141500
- Local note
- Accession no. 17437. "Library of Congress 1944 Duplicate Exchange" stamp in lower right corner. "Triplicate" stamp on verso.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7824 x 9040
- File Size
- 9 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Linguistic stocks of American Indians north of Mexico / by J.W. Powell.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003286845/39015091196751. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 30, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 30, 2022.