Parts of the city of Windsor and town of Sandwich, Essex County, Ontario, Canada.
About this Item
- Parts of the city of Windsor and town of Sandwich, Essex County, Ontario, Canada.
- [Windsor : s.n., 1920]
- 1 map : blueprint ; 70 x 130 cm
- Oriented to the southeast.
- Shows lot numbers for many blocks and location of proposed Ambassador Bridge and Canadian customs area.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Windsor (Ont.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82048937 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82048937
- Sandwich (Ont.) Maps.
- Map Data
- Scale 1:2,400. 200 feet equals 1 inch (W 83°04'31"--W 83°02'48"/N 42°18'55"--N 42°17'10")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 2400 W0830431 W0830248 N0421855 N0421710
- Local note
- Gift of Harry Weber Estate, 1969.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 12657 x 21495
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Parts of the city of Windsor and town of Sandwich, Essex County, Ontario, Canada.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003286844/39015091891583_0001. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 18, 2022.