Reynolds' large coloured map of London and its suburbs, with visitor's guide, street directory, views, etc.
About this Item
- Reynolds' large coloured map of London and its suburbs, with visitor's guide, street directory, views, etc.
- Varying Form of Title
- At head of title: New edition
- Title on map: Reynold's new map of London a d its suburbs
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Reynolds, James, active 1845-1864. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n96002473 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n96002473
- London : James Reynolds & sons, 1885.
- 1 map : col. ; 64 x 96 cm., folded in cover text 40 p. ; 19 cm.
- Includes index
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- London (England) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116061
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:18,000] (W 0°14'46"--E 0°00'31"/N 51°33'48"--N 51°27'12").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 18000 W0001446 E0000031 N0513348 N0512712
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 16896 x 11104
- File Size
- 33 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Reynolds' large coloured map of London and its suburbs, with visitor's guide, street directory, views, etc.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003286826/39015091186984. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed June 01, 2023.