Map of Montgomery, Alabama : compiled from surveys & plats / by Edwin Hay.
About this Item
- Map of Montgomery, Alabama : compiled from surveys & plats / by Edwin Hay.
- Varying Form of Title
- Title along top border of map: Montgomery, Alabama
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Montgomery. Office of City Engineer.
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Hay, Edwin. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n2005079300 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n2005079300
- Montgomery, AL : Office of City Engineer, 1954.
- 1 map : color, 68 x 88 cm
- Corrected to Jan. 1, 1954.
- Includes streets, street index, population statistics, and ward boundaries.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Montgomery (Ala.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008115933
- Map Data
- Scale: 1:15,000 (W 86°22'21"--W 86°14'22"/N 32°24'57"--N 32°19'15")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 15000 W0862221 W0861422 N0322457 N0321915
- Local note
- Accession no. 64610.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 12768 x 16988
- File Size
- 12 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
- In public portfolios
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of Montgomery, Alabama : compiled from surveys & plats / by Edwin Hay.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003286620/39015091916125_0001. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 26, 2022.