North America : Sheet III. Upper Canada with parts of New York, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
About this Item
- North America : Sheet III. Upper Canada with parts of New York, Pennsylvania and Michigan.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (Great Britain) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50074973 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50074973
- Lond : Chapman and Hall : Engraved by J & C Walker, 1832.
- 1 map : col. ; 30 x 42 cm
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- North America Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116388
- Great Lakes Region (North America) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh91001664
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,800,000]. 68.8 mi. = 1 degree. (W 83°59'00"--W 74°33'00"/N 46°19'00"--N 41°15'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1800000 W0835900 W0743300 N0461900 N0411500
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7408 x 5608
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"North America : Sheet III. Upper Canada with parts of New York, Pennsylvania and Michigan.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003286483/39015091196876. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed November 30, 2023.