Nova totius Livoniae accurata descriptio.
About this Item
- Nova totius Livoniae accurata descriptio.
- Varying Form of Title
- Nova totivs Livoniae accvrata descriptio
- Item Description
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Jansson, Jan, 1588-1664. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50036720 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50036720
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Vignaud, Henry, 1830-1922, former owner. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n89603539 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n89603539
- Jansson, Jan, 1588-1664. Appendix Atlas of the British Isles and Northern Europe.
- Hondius, Hendrik, 1597-1651. Appendix Atlas of the British Isles and Northern Europe.
- [Amsterdam : s.n., 163-]
- 1 map ; 55 x 44 cm.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Includes ship illustrations on the ocean and fruits around the title cartouche.
- This state was published in atlases by Jan Jansson in 1636 and 1637.
- From the Appendix Atlas of the British Isles and Northern Europe, title created to represent a unique collection within the Clark Library, University of Michigan.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Latvia Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80150219 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80150219
- Estonia Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82253985 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82253985
- Lithuania Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82209573 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82209573
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000] (E 17°56'00"-- E 28°15'00"/N 60°27'00"-- N 55°35'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1500000 E0175600 E0281500 N0602700 N0553500
- Local note
- Accession no. 45779.
- Manuscript no. 10 of 23 sheets numbered to "49."
- From the "Manuscript Style 3 (Ms3)" set of the Vignaud Map Collection.
- Includes a manuscript no. 47 on in top right corner of the recto, as well as scratched out manuscript nos. and manuscript "Livonie" in the top right corner of the verso.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8864 x 7312
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Nova totius Livoniae accurata descriptio.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003284869/39015091192115_02. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 25, 2022.