Novissima et accuratissima totius Americae descriptio per N. Visscher.
About this Item
- Novissima et accuratissima totius Americae descriptio per N. Visscher.
- Item Description
- Copy 1, front
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Visscher, Nicolaes, 1618-1679. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80024099 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80024099
- [Amsterdam : Visscher, 1656-1677?]
- 1 map ; 17 x 21 1/2 in.
- This map first appeared in his Atlas Contractus Orbis Terrarum... Amstelaedami, ex officina, Nicolai Visscher, [1656-1677] (See Koeman's Atlantis Neerlandici, v. 3 p. 163)
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- America 17th century Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85004220
- Map Data
- Scale not given (W 126°09'00"--E 2°25'00"/N 67°00'00"--S 57°33'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W1260900 E0022500 N0670000 S0573300
- Local note
- Clark has two copies with accession numbers 7058 and 7142.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 10496 x 8576
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Novissima et accuratissima totius Americae descriptio per N. Visscher.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003284817/39015091195498_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 27, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 27, 2022.