Detroit 1818 : historically correct in every point of detail.
About this Item
- Detroit 1818 : historically correct in every point of detail.
- Varying Form of Title
- Detroit 1908 : same area as view above.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Hurd-Martin Co. (Formerly Hurd-Wheeler Co.)
- Detroit : Hurd-Wheeler Co., 1907.
- 2 picture maps mounted on 1 sheet; 54 x 39 cm.
- Bird's-eye view of Detroit in 1818 and 1908.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Detroit (Mich.) Aerial views. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79045539 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79045539
- Map Data
- Scale not given (W 83°03'25"--W 83°02'18"/N 42°20'36"--N 42°19'30").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W0830325 W0830218 N0422036 N0421930
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 6192 x 8560
- File Size
- 6 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Detroit 1818 : historically correct in every point of detail.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003282856/39015049936886. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.