Washtenaw Co., Mich.
About this Item
- Washtenaw Co., Mich.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- W.W. Hixson & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n86863380 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n86863380
- Rockford, Ill., [1917?]
- 1 map; 15 x 20 in.
- Negative photostat of map in its Plat book of Michigan. 1917? Ref. GA 431 .1917
- Insets: Augusta and York Townships on a larger scale.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Washtenaw County (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008117401
- Map Data
- Scale not given (W 84°08'02"--W 83°32'21"/N 42°26'06"--N 42°04'17").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a W0840802 W0833221 N0422606 N0420417
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 8616 x 6064
- File Size
- 3 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Washtenaw Co., Mich.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003282604/39015091197544. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 31, 2023.