- Title marc245
- The Mexican and central states of America : together with the southern part of the United States of North America.
- Main Entry - Personal Name marc100
- Laurie, Richard Holmes.
- Published marc260
- London : R.L. Laurie,
- Description marc300
- 1 map : col. ; 64 x 98 cm. folded to 23 x 13 cm.
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes inset map: Mexico and adjacent states, on an enlarged scale.
- Prime meridian: Greenwich.
- "Published by R.H. Laurie, Chart-seller and Agent to the Admiralty & c. No. 53, Fleet St., London, August 6th, 1827, Improved Edition: 1830."
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Central America Maps.
- Mexico Maps.
- Southern States Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:4,800,000 (W 118°43'00"-W 79°20'00"/N 34°32'00"-N 6°18'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 4800000 W1184300 W0792000 N0343200 N0061800
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 10298.
- From the Henry Vignaud Collection, June 22, 1925.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio