Map of Cook's tours in central Europe.
About this Item
- Map of Cook's tours in central Europe.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- W. & A.K. Johnston Limited. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80067154 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80067154
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Thomas Cook (Firm) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n81042676 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n81042676
- London : Thomas Cook and Son, [189-?]
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 32 cm.
- Has blue pencil marks showing traveler's circular route through London, Geneva, Bern, Koln and Brussels.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Europe Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114958
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:3,700,000] (W 0°31'00"--E 16°54'00"/N 52°32'00"--N 39°48'00").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3700000 W0003100 E0165400 N0523200 N0394800
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 6048 x 8552
- File Size
- 4 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Map of Cook's tours in central Europe.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003281427/39015091196512. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: June 26, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: June 26, 2022.