The environs of Paris.
About this Item
- The environs of Paris.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- J.H. Colton & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83052525 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83052525
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n83227712 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n83227712
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- David Rumsey Collection. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2011110579 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2011110579
- Cartography Associates. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2001019087 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2001019087
- [1856, c1855]
- 1 map ; 29 x 36 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855, by J.H. Colton & Co. ..."
- Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Paris Region (France) Maps.
- Paris (France) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008116531
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:95,000] (E 2°05'--E 2°32'/N 49°00'--N 48°45').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 95000 E0020500 E0023200 N0490000 N0484500
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 7880 x 6376
- File Size
- 8 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The environs of Paris.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003280930/39015091186307. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed January 26, 2023.