The historical war map.
About this Item
- The historical war map.
- Varying Form of Title
- Historical warmap
- Item Description
- Copy 1
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Asher & Co. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n84195820 http://viaf.org/viaf/312815644 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n84195820
- [Indianapolis] : Asher & Co., c1862.
- 1 map : col ; 62 x 62 cm, folded to 13 x 9 cm
- In margin: Chronological account of battles, April 12, 1861 to June 8, 1862. Red ink stamp on map shows location of listed account of battles.
- MiU copies backed with muslin.
- Copy 2 - gift of B.A. Finney.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- United States History Civil War, 1861-1865 Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85140246
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:3,260,000] (W 95°52'00"--W 73°44'00"/N 42°02'00"--N 23°44'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 3260000 W0955200 W0734400 N0420200 N0234400
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 15240 x 11256
- File Size
- 16 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"The historical war map.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003280601/39015091910128. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed December 06, 2023.