Preliminary county map of Kentucky / by J.B. Hoeing.
About this Item
- Preliminary county map of Kentucky / by J.B. Hoeing.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Hoeing, J. B. (Joseph Bernard), 1855- http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2007090234 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|no2007090234
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Procter, John Robert, 1844-1904.
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Kentucky Geological Survey. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79054561 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79054561
- [Frankfort, Ky.? : The Survey], 1887.
- 1 map : col. ; 33 x 64 cm
- Relief shown by hachures.
- At head of title: Kentucky Geological Survey, John R. Procter, director.
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Kentucky Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79018583 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79018583
- Map Data
- Scale [1:1,267,200] (W 13°--W 5°/N 39°--N 36°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 1267200 W0130000 W0050000 N0390000 N0360000
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 11096 x 6712
- File Size
- 5 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Preliminary county map of Kentucky / by J.B. Hoeing.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003279778/39015091904774. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: May 28, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: May 28, 2022.