- Title marc245
- Map showing the different routes travelled over by the detachments of the Overland Command in the spring of 1855 : from Salt Lake City, Utah, to the Bay of San Francisco.
- Published marc260
- [Wash. D.C. : s.n.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; 57 x 47cm
- Note marc500
- Indicates routes of Capt. Ingalls, Col. Steptoe,and Lt. Mowrey, and camping grounds.
- "Ackerman Lith. 319 Broadway, N.Y."
- House Exec. Doc. No. 1, 1st session, 34th Congress; Senate Ex. Doc. No. 1, 1st session, 34th Congress.
- In Wheat,"Mapping of the Trans-Mississippi West", v.4, p. 210.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- California Maps.
- Utah Maps.
- United States Discovery and exploration Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale 1:3,000,000. (W 124°00'--W 112°00'/N 43°00'--N 32°00')
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 3000000 W1240000 W1120000 N0430000 N0320000
1317 images/descriptions are openly available.
This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.
- Add to Portfolio