Indian lands and related facilities as of 1971 / Compiled by the Bureau of Indian Affairs in cooperation with the Geological Survey.
About this Item
- Indian lands and related facilities as of 1971 / Compiled by the Bureau of Indian Affairs in cooperation with the Geological Survey.
- Varying Form of Title
- Panel title: Indian land areas general
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs http://viaf.org/viaf/145346890 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79071198 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79071198 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79071198
- Added Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey (U.S.) http://viaf.org/viaf/127757303 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80092173
- Washington : Govt. Print. Off., 
- col. map 62 x 100 cm. fold. to 23 x 11 cm.
- Folded title: Indian land areas; industrial.
- Includes inset of "Alaska, 1:15,600,000."
- On verso: Addresses of Bureau of Indian Affairs field offices.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Indian reservations United States Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2009126864
- Indians of North America Industries Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85065184
- Public lands United States Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85108694
- Map Data
- Scale 1:5,000,000 (W 130°18'00"--W 64°21'00"/N 49°29'00"--N 24°22'00")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 5000000 W1301800 W0642100 N0492900 N0242200
- Local note
- Copy 2: Accession no. 140769.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 17312 x 10888
- File Size
- 15 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Indian lands and related facilities as of 1971 / Compiled by the Bureau of Indian Affairs in cooperation with the Geological Survey.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003277645/39015091916232. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed February 08, 2023.