Ann Arbor, Michigan, general plan.
About this Item
- Ann Arbor, Michigan, general plan.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Olmsted Brothers. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82128883 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n82128883
- Brookline, Mass. : Olmsted Brothers, 1920.
- 1 map : photocopy, mounted on linen ; 79 x 95 cm.
- Relief shown by contours.
- "June 16, 1920."
- Shows existing and proposed parks, land use as parks, cemeteries, proposed streets, change in street profile or cross section, main thoroughfares, existing car lines and proposed car lines.
- "File no. 3629, plan no. 7."
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- City planning Michigan Ann Arbor Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85026282
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Ann Arbor (Mich.) Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh2008114193
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:8,000] (W 83°45'15"--W 83°42'31"/N 42°17'46"--N 42°15'30")
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 8000 W0834515 W0834231 N0421746 N0421530
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 15992 x 12736
- File Size
- 26 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Ann Arbor, Michigan, general plan.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003188153/39015049936647. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed: May 19, 2022.
- Brief citatation
University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. UM Clark Library Maps. Accessed: May 19, 2022.