United States contour map / U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Henry Gannett.
About this Item
- United States contour map / U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Henry Gannett.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name
- Geological Survey (U.S.) http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n80092173 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n80092173
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Gannett, Henry, 1846-1914. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50017344 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50017344
- [Washington] : The Survey, [1896?]
- 1 map : col. ; 43 x 71 cm
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- United States Maps. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85140377
- Map Data
- Scale [ca. 1:7,000,000] (W 125°--W 67°/N 49°--N 25°).
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a 7000000 W1250000 W0670000 N0490000 N0250000
- Local note
- Accession no. 2486.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 13720 x 8776
- File Size
- 10 MB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"United States contour map / U.S. Geological Survey ; compiled by Henry Gannett.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003112810/39015091910276. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed March 23, 2023.