Bunken Edo ōezu / zukō Kanamaru Hikogorō Kagenao.
About this Item
- Bunken Edo ōezu / zukō Kanamaru Hikogorō Kagenao.
- Main Entry - Personal Name
- Kanamaru, Hikogorō. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50046222 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50046222
- Added Entry - Personal Name
- Suharaya, Mohē, 1731-1782. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n50053085 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n50053085
- Ochikochi Dōin, active 17th century. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/nr91005901 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|nr91005901
- Edo [i.e., Tokyo] : Subaraya Mohē, Tenmei 4 
- 1 map ; 157 x 187 cm., on sheet 164 x 188 cm, folded to 28 x 21 cm.
- Wood block print on Japanese paper.
- Mounted title.
- Oriented with north to the right.
- Relief and selected landmarks shown pictorially.
- Cadastral map showing landowners.
- Based on original map by Ochikochi Dōin, re-drawn and engraved by Kanamaru Hikogorō.
- "Maigetsu aratame."
- Includes temples, cultivated fields, distance chart, tables of tides and stars, places of pilgrimage, etc.
- Subject Added Entry - Topical Term
- Real property Japan Tokyo Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85111739
- Daimyo Japan Tokyo Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85035427
- Land use, Urban Japan Tokyo Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh85074353
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name
- Tokyo (Japan) Maps Early works to 1800. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n79034998 http://viaf.org/viaf/sourceID/LC|n79034998
- Map Data
- Scale not given (E 139°42'00"--E 139°50'55"/N 35°44'33"--N 35°34'43").
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data
- a E1394200 E1395055 N0354433 N0353443
- Local note
- From the Mitsui Japanese Map Collection.
- Needs conservation: fragile condition.
- Scan Date
- Record No.
- UM Clark Library Maps
- Image Size
- 4384 x 5600
- File Size
- 731 KB
- Link to this Item
Rights and Permissions
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- More Item Details
- Catalog Record
Cite this Item
View the Help Guide for more information.
- Full citation
"Bunken Edo ōezu / zukō Kanamaru Hikogorō Kagenao.". https://quod.lib.umich.edu/c/clark1ic/x-003107155/39015091920259_01. University of Michigan Library Digital Collections. Accessed September 29, 2023.