- Title marc245
- Outline map of the Middle Park Region and the Eastern Rocky Mountain Slope, map I : View of Long Peak, Lillie's Mountain, and a portion of the Main Range from a peak in Estes Park, plate LXI / to accompany the geographical report of G.R. Bechler, U.S. Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories, F. V. Hayden, U.S. Geologist in Charge.
- Main Entry - Corporate Name marc110
- Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories (U.S.)
- Added Entry - Personal Name marc700
- Bechler, Gustavus R.
- Hayden, F. V. (Ferdinand Vandeveer), 1829-1887.
- Published marc260
- [Washington : Supt. of Docs., G.P.O.,
- Description marc300
- 1 map ; 44 x 56 cm
- Note marc500
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Subject Added Entry - Geographic Name marc651
- Front Range (Colo. and Wyo.) Maps.
- Middle Park (Colo.) Maps.
- Map Data marc255
- Scale [ca. 1:258,000] (W 106°35'--W 104°56'/N 40°30'--N 39°30').
- Coded Cartographic Mathematical Data marc034
- a 258000 W1063500 W1045600 N0403000 N0393000
- Local note marc590
- Accession no. 7924.
- Scan Date scan_date
1735 images/descriptions are openly available.
The University of Michigan Library provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes. These materials are believed to be in the public domain in the United States; however, if you decide to use any of these materials, you are responsible for making your own legal assessment and securing any necessary permission. If you have questions about the collection, please contact Clark Library for Maps Digital Collections Help. If you have concerns about the inclusion of an item in this collection, please contact Library Information Technology.
DPLA No Copyright - United States
- Add to Portfolio